We witness a miracle each time a child enters a life
But those who must make their journey home across time and miles,
Growing in the hearts of those waiting to love them,
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by God's own hands.

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Day Has Come!

Two words:  "WE CLEARED!"  We finally got the news this morning at about 9:30 am that the embassy is finally satisfied and we can go get our son.  FINALLY!  I found out while at work and therefore kept my emotions in check other than for a few happy tears.  It is just so hard to believe that this is over---OVER!  No more worrying and asking myself ;  "Will this really happen?", "Did we just waste two years of our life?", and "Why us?"  Our boy is coming home!

We have already requested our interview date choices but won't hear anything until tomorrow.  I am hoping to fly our either Wednesday or Friday of this week.  Yes, I said THIS WEEK!  I have to keep saying it to myself to make myself believe it . . .

OUR SON IS COMING HOME!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I am so happy for you Kim. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see that first hug when you finally get your angel in your arms.